(Available as attachment to the Aladino Wall Bed)
- Laminated table/desk top ¾’’ thick ( ¾’’ (19mm) x 29.5’’ (750mm) x 51” (1300mm) )
- Seats 4 comfortably around Table
- Lifting and Lowering mechanism made of rigid metal
- Teflon wheels to prevent scratches on the floor
- Rolly table/desk will lower or rise with the Wall Bed movement simultaneously.
(Available in 39’’ (990mm), 54’’ (1370mm) and 60’’ (1520mm) beds with or without attached Rolly Table/Desk).
- The depth of bed frame is only 16’’ (400mm) which saves even more floor space.
- 1’’ (25mm) thick (instead of the commonly used ¾’’ (19mm)) to provide a long term solid structure.
- Back panel ¾’’ (19mm) thick throughout to provide a firm and stable frame.
- Adjustable feet for quick and precise leveling.
Metal mattress support:
- Tubular metal frame (1 3/16’’ (30mm) x 2 3/8’’ (60mm)) to avoid twisting.
- Automatic security lock system to avoid the accidental opening of the wall bed. (2 step safety mechanism)
- Cross slats curved convex shape for maximum orthopedic support.
- Adjustable wooden slat tension according to the weight and comfort of occupant.
- Allows for adequate ventilation of the mattress.
- Patented – Automatic footboard opening system.
- Tested for 25000 opening/closing function (equivalent to +/- 68 years of use).
- Made in Italy by Pessotto world leader in production of anatomic supports and bed systems.
- Set of gas pressurized pistons for easy opening/closing of wall bed.
- Pistons tested for 25000 opening/closing function (equivalent to +/- 68 years of use).
- 2 piston covers included to prevent finger pinching or direct contact by user and aesthetically pleasing.
- Made in Germany by Stabilus world leader in the field of motion control.